How to make travelling to school safer for children
How to get the most value for your organisation by spending your budget before the end of financial year
Encouraging the community to go to parks in winter
How to create an active sports hub for the entire community
Three ways you can reduce litter in the schoolyard
Why bike-friendly communities are better communities
Outdoor spaces – an untapped resource for Australian universities
How to create a more inclusive school environment
Creating Greener Parks For Sustainable Communities
Felton Industries is pleased to announce that we have recently been appointed as an approved supplier for Local Government Procurement (LGP).
The LGP is a resource that allows local councils to access the best products from a panel of suppliers, without the need to conduct formal tenders on a project by project basis. Becoming a member is no easy task and selection required meeting stringent criteria involving product, quality, customer service and pricing.
We’re very proud of this appointment and the opportunity it presents for more communities to enjoy the benefits of our stylish, long-lasting, low maintenance Australian-made premium, outdoor furniture.
The benefits to you:
- Direct access to highest standard of quality products – that is easy to purchase.
- No spend limit. However expensive the project, purchasing through LGP requires no extra red-tape/paperwork
- Competitive pricing
- No Need to tender – saves time and money
- Legislative obligations are met – prescription status
- One Set of agreed terms and Conditions
- Transparency and clarity when ordering under the contract
- Rebate return to councils available – meaning further savings