FELTON INDUSTRIES TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Referral Program
Felton Industries reserves the right to modify these Program Terms and Conditions at any time, at its sole discretion, and without notice to you. Felton Industries may also, in its sole discretion, change, cancel, suspend, or modify any aspect of the Program without notice. Felton Industries also reserves the right to disqualify any customers or prospective customers at any time from participation in the Program.
How the Referral program works
1. A Referrer can refer as many organisations as they wish and receive a $150 Felton Industries gift voucher for each referral
2. HOW TO REFER: The referrer shares information about Felton Industries to another organisation and that organisation subsequently purchases outdoor furniture from Felton Industries. The referrer then receives a $150 Felton Industries gift voucher.
3. Each gift voucher must be used within one year of receipt of voucher.
4. There is a minimum spend of $1000 + GST + freight from the organisation for referring company to receive voucher.
5. The gift voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
6. The voucher is valid for 12 months and is not transferable & cannot be converted to cash.
7. The gift voucher can only be redeemed by referring company and is not transferable.
8. Eligibility.To be eligible for participation in the Program, both the Referrer and the Referred
must be at least 18 years of age.
Computer System: Felton Industries disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Program, and reserves the right, in Upvise’s sole discretion, to cancel, modify, or suspend the Program should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention, or other causes beyond Upvise’s control, corrupt the administration, security, or proper play of the Program.
Reserved Right: Felton Industries reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Program should it determine, in its sole discretion, that the administration, security, or fairness of the Program has been compromised in any way.