FELTON INDUSTRIES – WIN A PARK SETTING COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms & Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms & Conditions is invalid.
2. Entry is only open to Australia residents who are 15 years or over and have a valid email address, and any Entrant who is under the age of 18 years must have their parent or guardian’s permission to enter the competition (“Eligible Entrant”). Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. COMPETITION DATES: The competition opens at 9am Australia Standard Time on 23rd September, 2019 and closes at 11:59pm on 31st October, 2019 (“Competition Period”). There will be two scheduled judging’s, during the campaign period. Only entries received before 11:59pm prior on the day prior to judging will be considered during the Competition Period.
4. HOW TO ENTER:
a) Like the Felton Industries Facebook page
b) Complete your entry on the form on this page with a sentence to describe why you love Spring at your organisation!
5. The number of entries an Eligible Entrant may send is not limited, provided each entry is different.
6. Only schools, councils, sport clubs, communities or business organisations can enter this Win a Park Setting competition. Private or personal entries will not be considered. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of each entry and to disqualify any entry that fails to comply with these terms, or any Entrant who tampers with the entry process in any way.
7. THE PRIZE: The prize is valued at up to $1086+gst recommended retail price (“RRP”) and is the Park Setting code: FELPS, 2 Sided Aluminum Park Setting + $100 delivery contribution
8. The prize is not transferable & cannot be converted to cash. Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
9. This competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the identity of the prize winner selected. All valid entries received during the Competition Period will be judged on their merit and the Eligible Entrant who submitted the entry judged to be the most inventive and creative received during the judging period will win the prize.
10. Judging of entries will be completed at the offices of the Promoter by 5pm the following Tuesday (i.e. the final week’s judging will be completed on 31st October, 2019).
11. A winner will be notified within 48 hours of judgment being finalised via their email address provided and then will arrange delivery of their prize (refer to point 6 above). The name of each prize winner will be announced on the Felton Industries Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/feltonindustries) within 48 hours of the winner being notified.
12. The prize must be claimed by the winner within 14 days of the Promoter announcing the competition results at https://www.facebook.com/feltonindustries. In the event that a winner fails to claim their prize by responding to the Promoter’s message through social media and providing a valid address for delivery in Australia, the prize will be forfeited and the Eligible Entrant who submitted the entry judged to be the next best received in the same week will be offered the prize.
13. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or incurred by any person, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. In the case where the nominated School, Local Council or Business refuses receipt of the prize, the Entry is deemed void, and the prize will be offered to the next valid Entry.
15. If there is insufficient entries or entries that do not meet the required standards, the promotor reserves the right to forfeit the competition.
16. Each winner should look to the manufacturer of the products and provider of services awarded as prizes for all warranties. However, these terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
17. By entering the competition, each Entrant releases Facebook from all liability in relation to the competition and acknowledges that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook and that any information provided by Entrants is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
18. By entering the competition, each Entrant acknowledges that their name and entry content may be used for printing, broadcast, publicity and promotional purposes, including but not limited to the Promoter’s websites and social media accounts without compensation. It is a condition of accepting the prize, and as consideration for that prize, that each prize winner assigns all right, title and interest in their entry and any film footage of the prize being taken to the Promoter to enable the use of it by the Promoter, including for commercial purposes and they agree not to object to any such use on the basis of any moral right. A prize winner will, if required by the Promoter, complete any documentation necessary to give effect to this assignment of right, title and interest.
19. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
20. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an Entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this competition.
21. The Promoter is Felton Industries trading as Felton International Group P/L.